November 29, 2009

Christmas Decorating

Christmas Decorating at the Keeney's is always fun. All the boys helped me out this year, even Joe! Usually I end up doing all the decorating, including the tree. This year Joe hung around and help out, very nice. Gavin and Garrett enjoyed helping mommy too. The boys putting up the window stickers. Snowflakes!!!!!




All pitching in and helping with the tree.



Our funny Santa hat, we bring it out every year and take pictures with the boys. Can't believe it still fits both of them.

My Gavin Bear, getting so big......but still looks like my little baby boy.





The minute I took this stuffed snowman out of the decorations Garrett lacked on to him. Here he is talking to him, telling him a little story.


Cute hugs after story time.


Hanging out on the couch with our Christmas blankets and snowman of course.


Time to put on the ornaments, the boys really helped out this year. Great fun.



Gavin really enjoyed looking at all the ornaments this year and helping put them on the tree.


Such a cute picture of Garrett, loving the ornaments.

One picture of Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Yey for mommy getting into a picture! I always have to ask Matt to get me in a least one now and then, so someday down the road the girls will know I was involved. :)

    And so cute how Garrett was talking to the snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete